Clubs around Sydney that do 'Full Time' training?

Hey all!

This morning the bossman has given me the order to take holidays due to accrued leave by the end of the month (or at least have leave booked by the end of the month). So im enquiring about any RAA schools that will do full time training say over a week or two, at least to get the pilot cert anyway. Also it doesnt have to be IN Sydney, anywhere within a reasonable drive and accomodation is fine.

So if I have to take holidays I might as well make it count.

Oh and on another note, I still have a current Casa ASIC and C1 medical, I know the medical doesnt mean much but does the ASIC carry over to RAA or do I have to get an RAA ASIC? Much like Wharfies and Cruiser Crew have to get a seperate MSIC (marine security id card, same thing, different acronym)?

Thanks,

• More 1

Hey all!This morning the bossman has given me the order to take holidays due to accrued leave by the end of the month (or at least have leave booked by the end of the month). So im enquiring about any RAA schools that will do full time training say over a week or two, at least to get the pilot cert anyway. Also it doesnt have to be IN Sydney, anywhere within a reasonable drive and accomodation is fine.

So if I have to take holidays I might as well make it count.

Oh and on another note, I still have a current Casa ASIC and C1 medical, I know the medical doesnt mean much but does the ASIC carry over to RAA or do I have to get an RAA ASIC? Much like Wharfies and Cruiser Crew have to get a seperate MSIC (marine security id card, same thing, different acronym)?

Thanks,

ASIC is OK. Try Daves Flying School,

David Rolfe

Chief Flying Instructor

The Oaks Airport,

995 Burragorang Road

The Oaks

NSW

Australia

(02) 4657 2771

0414 740 766

Dave will be there over the weekend. Might be best to call him on the mobile.

We do block training and operate 7 days a week (most weeks). We are located in Bathurst and housed in the premises of the Bathurst Aero Club, but with dedicated rooms.

About 30% of our current students travel from Sydney to fly with us. Many of these have come to us on referral - which is always the best form of promotion...

We have 3 Jabirus - shortly to be 4, and 2 instructors - shortly to be 4. In a few weeks time we will be adding GA training in a Cessna 172.

Check us out at www.centralwestflying.com