Airport Security??????????

I don't see too many Ninja's flying these days. I reckon things are not as bad as it all seems for passenger security as long as the rest of the system is doing its job... The biggest threat to Australian Aviation RPT and the general public is Undeclared Dangerous Goods...I will say... and I may have said this before... Tonight I found toe nails on the carpet of an Ejet... don't worry I had a vacuum cleaner!!! It is a regular phenomenon and one that was even more common when nail clippers were totally banned... People regularly groom their toenails when flying RPT...go figure? lol... I have some theories on why.

But don't think I am supporting that Sport Aviation should be included in this Umbrella! I reckon all this security totally screws any airport for regular flying once it gets it's foot in the door!

So if your city tries to sell you on the benefits of upgrading it's security... ask them where they are going to build the alternative airport first.099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

My earlier point and logical conclusion was, they will NOT upgrade security by building another airport. I they realise half a million dollars worth of fencing and regular employment of security guards is required for a few military operations, one or two RPT flights and three of four private AC, they will make alternative arrangements and shut the airport down stating non viability.

That is the problem Turbo.. they don't shut them down... they claim they are running at a loss and then sell them to Multinational companies... Goodbye Airport. Always happens... don't let it happen to your airport.