Circuit Hell to Circuit Heaven - First Solo

Howdy All... Yes, Up back around and Down again, I've written up the days Events on my facebook, will get the written up and over here shortly.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, and most of all my instructor(s) for there infinate patience...

No So In Hell ReD...

• Like 3

Congrats Redozbris you will never ever forget that first solo, I did mine nearly 50 years ago and I remember every detail.

Guess what.....I still have that silly grin on my face every time I tell somebody about it.

I recon I should think about it when I am finally on my death bed then everyone will say " He died happy "008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Alan Marriette.

Guest dilojem

Congratulations... it is an elating time in a Student Pilot's Life for sure.... it was one of only 2 times my legs were shaking after I got out of the aircraft... Good luck with the rest of your journey

Perfect Perfect Weather... I'm wrapped, I havent had one bad day of weather in the last 4 months, I'm dreading spring and summer, long range forecasts call for Rain and More Rain... Up again tomorrow and Friday, then off to the Bundy Air Show, look for the tall red head loitering around any of the LSA's ;)

Guest pookemon
Perfect Perfect Weather... I'm wrapped, I havent had one bad day of weather in the last 4 months, I'm dreading spring and summer, long range forecasts call for Rain and More Rain... Up again tomorrow and Friday, then off to the Bundy Air Show, look for the tall red head loitering around any of the LSA's ;)

lol - I'll be up there early next week on a family Holiday - so that'll be the end of your perfect weather. Couldn't fly on Monday because of 900ft clouds, rain and wind. I'll bring some up for you. :)

Well done on the solo!

Second Solo yesterday, new Runway, Never used 06 before at YCAB.. so that was interesting, so after a 'I'm lost' circuit (lined up on 12, but after a second, I knew that wasnt right, so I deffered to the experience sitting beside me!) they where getting better, same old same old, coming in a little low on the flare, and thumping it in, just have to get the judging down a little more. Besides a scare on one of my solo circuits all good! Another happy camper!

ReD