another Jokke Sommer clip

fly_tornado

Guest Jake.f

WOW!

That is absolutely insane!!! I wonder how much control of altitude they have during these flights or if their path is just very precisely calculated...

These people are slightly nuts, being only miliseconds away from a very messy death.

These people are slightly nuts, being only miliseconds away from a very messy death.

What amazes me is just how far removed from Parachuting this Sport has become... it is it's own discipline today and the possibilities for the future??? I reckon we will say WOW again and again in the future as it matures.. It has become an amazing branch of Sports flying...

Notice some of the peaks they are flying off are not suitable for Base Jumping... without flying out of the Valley... splat! The Wing Suit has become the primary aircraft... the Parachute is just the landing gear...Amazing!

Guest Jake.f

I did see a video a while ago when one person who does this whole wing suiting thing said he was aiming to find a way to somehow land without a parachute. I have no idea how that would even be possible but they may find a way...

Base jumpers do not have a reserve canopy or even an altimeter. Awareness and not being distracted, like watching your own shadow, as what happened here.

No plan B.