Marvels of modern day medicine improving our life - A great story

Relfy

This is a great story and should be an inspiration to everyone....but I dont want one because then I would have to start listening to the missus. She already says that I have selective deafness:oh yeah:004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif

What an amazing character. 91 and still building his "Archer Diamond". He is building it from plans from one of Garry

Morgan's earlier designs, The Super Diamond I think. Great to see.

What an amazing character. 91 and still building his "Archer Diamond". He is building it from plans from one of GarryMorgan's earlier designs, The Super Diamond I think. Great to see.

The Morgan website still shows the Super Diamond available... less than $15k for the airframe.

I found this story today and thought I'd share it with everyone. It's great to see improvements in medical devices enabling people to aspire to their dreams and ultimately their quality of life.http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2011/s3312552.htm

Good on 'im!! I hope they show a clip of him making that first flight as inspiration to others....