hello all, Midge Point Qld

Doug Evans

g,day doug amazing this computer business you never know who you will find a big hello from your [now plane owner] little brother,how you been mate? contact me at [email protected] if you want and talk planes bloody good to see you flying again mate check out my forum thread tyro flyer.

g,day doug amazing this computer business you never know who you will find a big hello from your [now plane owner] little brother,how you been mate? contact me at [email protected] if you want and talk planes bloody good to see you flying again mate check out my forum thread tyro flyer.

Hi Scott good to see ya airbourne . take care where u living now ?

Hi Dougwere having a bit of a flyin at heathrow this sunday. weather forcast is good so hope to see you there if you are home from work.

Ian

Bugger will be back at work start friday be home again Tuesday

Hello Doug,i,m living in bowen till next year with my son [your nephew] than have to go back to broome for 8 months contract with bhp at james price point driving a work boat . i will drive down and see you some time before than when your home from work catch you than ok.

Hi Dougwere having a bit of a flyin at heathrow this sunday. weather forcast is good so hope to see you there if you are home from work.

Ian

Count me in, I am currently on my way having left Greece an hour ago, my ETA for Rome is in 35 minutes but I shall overfly and land in Paris 2 hours later. All being well I shall cross the English Channel in the morning and arrive at Heathrow before lunch. See you all there.

These Morgan Sierras fly even faster in the northern hemisphere. 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif.

Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you lads are getting back into things, only wish i could have been there for the Lakeside fly-in, what a perfect spot, they don't get any better than that, the same with Heathrow, Ian and Julie make the worlds greatest hosts, if you need / want to overnight, that's the place i'd pick. I tried to get from Aldinga to Rowland Flat Sun morning ( yesterday ) for the fly-in but got rained / low clouded out, i miss North QLD weather. I might try for the toy run out of Truro Flat at the end of the month, fingers crossed for that one. Safe flying up north and hopefully i will get parolled or maybe a day release for a visit.