Site Header Competition

Admin

Let's have a competition to design a new site header and logo for Aircraft Pilots.

The winner will receive a Recreational Flying 7" GPS unit

You may choose to use the same swirly logo, in the header design or come up with a completely new logo incorporated into the header.

Note that the header needs to be as small a file size as possible (no more than 50kb in usable form), it can be in 2 parts - 1. a logo and name (used for promotion) and 2. images for the header, that will suit minimum 1024 wide screens and up to 1680 wide.

So here is a chance to win a 7" Recreational Flying GPS unit and have your design used as the logo and header on Aircraft Pilots

Hi Ian,

I am no photoshop guru but had a bit of fun with the following..

The blue one is based on a generic pilot forum avatar.

The second is loosely based on WW2 bomber nose art. While not the best, some food for thought for budding artists??? Also, the generic aircraft logo on this site could be used somehow.

Cheers, Matt

Edit: Not interested in the comp... I have too many GPS's as it is!!

953840917_logo2a.png.1e8eb141e567135502e08b037a050c24.png

Logo1.png.3a4ee2f8c83eb8df2ed318641fe81b3b.png

I reckon you should consider the animated aircraft flyby you had some time back Ian. It needs to include representation from grass roots through to the latest fantastic plastic. Just make sure you have a Thruster there or I'll ring you up and come done the phone line to grab you by the throat!!

Also, what about random quotes or sayings of an aviation flavour - a different one each day, or each time you access the site?

Pud

• Like 1