Flying a tight circuit

J170 Owner

I think everybody has had to fly behind somebody doing bomber command circuits at one stage or another.I dont mind it at all if the A/c in front of me is a student.It takes them a bit of time for them to go through the checks etc.

• Like 1

I didn't think I was quite up to captain level yet so I only got 3 stripes from the pilots shop and a couple of lovely blue shirts with epele..epeul...eplett...tags to hang them on.

Hi Pete, don't down grade yourself, if you are the pilot in charge of and in control of your aircraft, you are THE CAPTAIN of that aeroplane just the same as if your going out fishing in your boat, you are the Captain. Others may not agree but I would salute you anyway. 045_beg.gif.b05ea876053438dae8f282faacd973d1.gif.

Captain Alan.

If you are that way inclined, get some gold sleeves and just put some black strips on them. Personally, I say leave the stripes to the airlines, services. and hotel bellhops. What are you pretending to be? Rise above all that stuff. Pathetic. The old fella is taking the mickey out of it too. What a joke. Nev

No sense of humour...

"A character with No Sense of Humor is incapable of enjoying jokes, comedy, or humor of any sort. Maybe the character is The Stoic or an otherworldly being with no notion of comedy, or the victim of a traumatizing accident — whatever it is, this person will not (or cannot) respond to humor, tell jokes, or even recognize when something is funny at all."

That IS a put down, mr Theprinta. If you knew me my friend, you would realise how wide of the mark you really are. My sense of humour takes a rare perception to recognise it sometimes, and may not appeal to all. So be it, but we must all be able to express ourselves and put our point of view withoutt condemnation or ridicule, or the need to please all the time. You may forgive me for pointing this out if it was misdirected, but I couldn't read it any other way.

I hope I never write anything that would inhibit expression on this forum. I just happen to think that eppaulettes are bullshit in the RAAus environment, and probably many others. If you are the CFI or something, why not write CFI on your shirt or hat. ? Nev