First training area solo

What a feeling. Got to say I enjoyed the first area solo a whole lot more than first circuit solo. Where there were nerves and exileration with first solo, area was just a real pleasure (not that I mind having the instructor there!). Simply can't wait to go again, maybe even tomorrow. Fly safe, have fun!!

• Like 3

What a feeling. Got to say I enjoyed the first area solo a whole lot more than first circuit solo. Where there were nerves and exileration with first solo, area was just a real pleasure (not that I mind having the instructor there!). Simply can't wait to go again, maybe even tomorrow. Fly safe, have fun!!

Congratulations FL! Well done! 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Peter

Yep, the first circuit solo is a taste of flying the plane by yourself and when you do the first area solo, it is your first real flight. It is a great accomplishment to be proud of.

Well done!

• 2 weeks later...