Building my own

Need help can any one out there direct me to a freebe type programme that will allow me to condence and upload photos for the web.Regards

Rick H

I'm happy to post a picture if you want to email it to me Rick, I'll PM you my email.

I'm happy to post a picture if you want to email it to me Rick, I'll PM you my email.

Haven't you heard Tomo, "Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and he will never be home to mow the lawn" or something like that.

• Like 3

Google has free photo software called Picasa. Very easy to use with lots of editing, management, special effects, sharing, tagging etc features. Install it & it will find all of the pics on your hard drive & arrange them into chronological order by folder. Once you open Picassa & select a photo you can choose "Export" which creates a copy of the photo and you can the choose to resize it down via a slider control to pretty much any size you like. You can also add text to the photo. Find it at http://picasa.google.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Alchemy coming together not sure if the photo upload will work

On behalf of RickH, photo and explanation below.

This is a photo of "Alchemy coming together in my back yard it is a midwing version of a Texas parasol and as of the end of this month will have taken me four years to build just have to save the money for fuel tank and prop. This shot was taken when I set it all up so I could rig the Ailerons.

Image.jpg.6200c10a77de31af4bc6c5515e4baca9.jpg

Thanks heaps for the upload Tomo. and thanks for the favourable comment Dazza. when I finally get around to sorting out my upload problems I'll put up a blog showing the progressive build photos. As you can imagine it.s my pride and joy

• Like 1