Project - give away to a good home

Guest Baphomet

Guest Baphomet

I am about to embark on a major lifestyle change, I've bought a cruising catamaran and will be live aboard sailing the Qld coast for the next few years. My house will be soon on the market, and everything must go. I have a 'metalised' ver of a Tyro as a project, that I would like to see finished by someone, rather than just scrap it. It is NOT a kit, and some design of control ccts etc will be required. A substantial amount of work has been done, (wings and fus done etc). This is a local pick-up only offer, I won't be delivering anywhere. I'm in Ferny Grove in Brisbane. If you are interested send me a pm.

Ian

Guest Baphomet
Would you have any pictures of it by any chance? 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Tomo: nothing recent, a few that I could e-mail send me a pm with your e-mail address

Guest Baphomet
What sort of 'cat'? I sailed a Crowther 48 for 5 years around the reef.

Ozzie, its a 43 ft Grainger. Just making some minor config changes to make it a better long term live aboard proposition. (dive compressor, water maker etc)

Sounds like fun. Nice size. After you get bored sailing coastal it will do the Pacific OK. I met a guy years ago that had his Sea Scout on deck of his yacht. Ultimate lifestyle.

Any one wanting to go on their "seachange" I'll swap 40ft yatch in need of redecking for a two seater to learn in, aussie registered.done NZ. Fiji. PN, & the GBR

Bryan

Hi Bryan, what's the yacht design? What built of? Fitout? If you could email me some photos and an inventory I'd be grateful... I have an LSA-55 Jabiru.

Cheers, Jim [email protected]