Revo in QLD

Hi all my red Revo is now home in se Qld ,drove down to Latrobe Valley last week and took delivery ran out of time to finish test flying and tuning the wing will have to do that when the weather clears up here.Cheers John

Congratulations John on you purchase of a Revo,

I have seen them at LTV and they are one nice machine, you got the best trike in the world so go and enjoy it.

Cheers

Alf

• Like 1

Hi John, Just had a look at a YouTube clip of a Revo with a blue devil wing....In a word...Impressive.

Way back when I was trying to decide which section of aviation I should take up, I considered trikes, but it seemed to me that all the trike pilots I knew had large forearms from hanging on to the wing and trikes couldn`t be maneuvered in the way I wanted to fly, so I decided against it.

That Revo with the blue devil wing, is a completely different aircraft!

Frank.

• Like 2

Hi John, Just had a look at a YouTube clip of a Revo with a blue devil wing....In a word...Impressive.Way back when I was trying to decide which section of aviation I should take up, I considered trikes, but it seemed to me that all the trike pilots I knew had large forearms from hanging on to the wing and trikes couldn`t be maneuvered in the way I wanted to fly, so I decided against it.

That Revo with the blue devil wing, is a completely different aircraft!

Impressive, very impressive.

• Like 1