New RAA website?

nathan_c

Does anyone know how long the new RAA website has been up for? I must be recent because I looked at it the other day and it was still the old version, but I really like the look of this new one. Alot newer and fresh!

Someone was heard to say

"Just wanted to let you know that the update of the RA-Aus website has finally gone live. This has been made possible due to some great work done voluntarily by an RA-Aus member, Bas Scheffers of OzRunways fame.

It has the same url as before:

http://www.raa.asn.au/

While the upgrade is functional, some of the massive amount of content is yet to be moved over from the old site. This will happen progressively as time allows. In the meantime there are links from the new site back to the old content so nothing is lost.

Also, as mentioned recently, a contract will be let soon for Stage II of the upgrade. This will bring additional functionality including a Members Only section, fully automatic Online Membership renewals, a much smarter Members Market where the member can put their own advertisement on the website, the RA-Aus shop and a Members Only Forum. When Stage II is functional we will truly have a great, modern website."

Guest pookemon

Finally - a web site that doesn't look like it was put together MS Word...

Edit: And it includes an online payment facility for renewals. Nice...

Is 55-619 on the front a Pup or a Skyfox? (I haven't stumbled over the registration lists yet)

Guest pookemon

Ah - found it (or rather google found the old page for me) - a skyfox - registration cancelled in 2009 (lol).