Traffic Collision Avoid Systems

Bob.

Yes we do, and I absolutely love it! It has freaked me out on more than a few occasions when it goes off when you are out in the middle of nowhere.

If you want to know more you can speak to Brian or myself about ours if you like.

We would love to catch up on happenings with you and Sal.

-Linda

Bob.Yes we do, and I absolutely love it! It has freaked me out on more than a few occasions when it goes off when you are out in the middle of nowhere.

If you want to know more you can speak to Brian or myself about ours if you like.

We would love to catch up on happenings with you and Sal.

-Linda

Linda ,

Not much happening here apart from the rain , but Temora is only a month away and hopefully the rain will have gone by then .Will catch up with you , and the J160S driver , then .

Bob

I use one. Nice little device. Love it. Got it from US two years ago for very reasonable money.

The only problem is if your transponder is not adjusted properly it keeps on annoying you with alerts about another aircraft following you. :)

It also goes crazy in the the busy circuit.

It is useless if another aircraft does not have a transponder.

Cheers,

Oleg

I have the XRX which is linked into my Skyview. It goes me plenty of ghosts, especially if I'm flying lower. Nothing beats looking but it helps me look in a particular direction if it comes up. More often than not I could have lived without it. Looks good on the map though.