Ex ga

Timbgy

There will be pluss'es and minusses here. There's plenty of enthusiasm too, but if you have been there before you will weigh it up. For me it is about the scene where you operate to/from. If that is good you are more than halfway there. Nev

G'day All, hope by reading some forums I will get more motivated to get back in the air.

Just get back into the air! Just one flight and you will be hooked again. All the best and welcome here.

Scoob

Guest davidh10

Have to agree with Scooby. Take a check-ride or a TIF, depending on your situation.

"AA" can also stand for Aviators Anonymous...except none of us are...anonymous, that is!

G'day All, hope by reading some forums I will get more motivated to get back in the air.

Thanks all for the encouraging replies. Have been keen on powered parachutes for some time, like the thought of low and slow, need for speed has passed so will head to the powered chute forum.

Guest davidh10

Timbyg;

If low and slow is what you seek, you should also try a Trike. The most fun you can have with your clothes on 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

What did you fly in your GA days? Trike'n or Drifter'n is the next best thing since sliced bread, ever get the chance to have a go in one it will change your whole mind on aviation! So much fun. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Morning Tomo, Most of my time in a 182, good bush plane some mustering and seeding pulled scrub etc. Have been in a Drifter and a Thruster but now what that out in the open feeling and slow. Looked at trikes also but feel I will go down the Powered Chute road.Cheers.

Very nice, done a bit in the good O'l 182 myself. Love the 206 more though! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

I've never flown in a Powered chute, but they do look like a lot of fun, and something I hope to have a go at one day. Have fun in your adventures!

Yeah know exactly how you feel, come from Hang Glider, instructor, commercial background and took some considerable prompting from old mates in the game to finally take the step to jump. It is well worth it and you 'd be surprised how little you've lost both in confidence and experience. Now have a Savannah and am loving to fly for my own enjoyment. Enjoy the journey. Graham and Val