Where to for 100 hr service?

Planechaser

I am looking at take the Foxbat abroad for her 400 hourly in the next few months, just for another set of eyes to go over her and to do some light electrical work with guage swapping.

Broken Hill is the closest option, but they can have quite a backlog of planes from up North,( and going further afield is a good excuse for a flying trip!001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif)

I am thinking Swan Hill, Murry Bridge, perhaps Goolwa, but like Shultz, I know nothing.

No controled airspace as no transponder.

I am quite happy to pay fully qualified dollars for a fully qualified job. A semi-qualified job I can do myself!

Any suggestions.......?

Wayne Johns does our 100 hour services. He will fly in or you can fly to his strip at Bow Hill north of Murray Bridge

Pretty busy bloke but excellent lame

Worth a call

Phil

• Like 1

For anyone who is interested I am a Level 2 based near Brisbane and I offer a fly in fly out service for maintenance. I will come to you and if you have others in your area I can split the costs of travel between you. I also spraypaint if refinishing is required. If anyone is interested you can contact me on 0488 685 378.

regards

George Andrew

• Like 1

Wayne Johns does our 100 hour services. He will fly in or you can fly to his strip at Bow Hill north of Murray BridgePretty busy bloke but excellent lame

Worth a call

Phil

Thanks Phil,

I will give him a call.

Busy is a good sign!

Horsham aviation services has a pretty good name I believe. Tony Brand is the man there to talk to, sorry don't have his contact details, but a quick google search will find them.Cheers,

Kiwi.

the Foxbat agent is at Gawler along with a full time maintenance organization

• 3 weeks later...
the Foxbat agent is at Gawler along with a full time maintenance organization

Thanks Ruff; I hadn't caught up with the fact that S.A. had an agent.

Don't know about the truck Turbo, 180 nm from home to Gawler Airfield; leave at 6am and drop in off at 8 at 90kts! Just keep it below 1500 coming in or the RAAF might use you for target practice!! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif