AIRCRAFT CIRCLING TAILEM BEND DAY AND NIGHT?

Just wondering if anyone knows what exercise a twin engine? plane is doing over tailembend S.A?

Its been circling day and night for some 3 weeks now? must say very curiouse ....033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Guest SAJabiruflyer
Just wondering if anyone knows what exercise a twin engine? plane is doing over tailembend S.A?Its been circling day and night for some 3 weeks now? must say very curiouse ....033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

If only it had ADS-B, I checked the history on http://www.flightradar24.com/ couldnt see it!

Hi Gnarly......and what a stunning "Robbie 44" that Gary flies too :rotary:........got to fly "Black Betty" with Gary 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif......and it was my 1st time in a chopper:smile:...

Hey Flerme, I marshalled Gary down at Mt Ive station last year in "BB"......you can contact him on Aeroscene and get him to buzz over for a Flyin + 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

• Like 2

There is an NDB and VOR situated at Tailem Bend. Training facilities use it to practice NDB and VOR approaches as well as intercepts etc for IFR.

that makes sence as I noticed him making high dummy approaches!

• 4 weeks later...