FNQ crash

No one is happy when they read this, no mattter what the cause. I am sure details will flow down to us as they become available.

Weekend coming up please play safe all.

Guest Maj Millard

Not good news....especially when you live in FNQ..................that area would be remote, possibly on a cattle station.......................................................................Maj...

Huh try sharing the roads around here with the miners after they do a 12hr plus shift and have 2 hrs driving to go home. mad as cut snakes. 80 means 180

Guest Maj Millard

Sounds like he crashed on a station airstrip, and may have been a station worker, or local to the area..............................Maj...

As sad as it is, when anyone is injured or killed, be it in an Ultra-ligh plane crash, our roads or anywhere else, I believe we all must do whatever we can to stay safe but I also believe, we just have to accept, that for whatever reason, accidents will continue to happen.

Frank.

• Like 1

None of us are getting out of this alive. Plenty of danger on the roads and foolish behaviour. Aircraft always seem more dramatic for some reason. We know what goes on because we fly. The average person doesn't have much of an idea about planes. Nev

As sad as it is, when anyone is injured or killed, be it in an Ultra-ligh plane crash, our roads or anywhere else, I believe we all must do whatever we can to stay safe but I also believe, we just have to accept, that for whatever reason, accidents will continue to happen.Frank.

Frank, Hope I can continue to fly like an eagle. enyab. (Peter)

Well it looks like this one was a gyro, and once again you have to shake your head and ask why, the pilot has no record of any formal training, the gyro not registered, and the pilot obviously no licence, i dont really know any more at the moment, but i will try to get more info if i can. apparently he was only 22yo.

You never know when your time is up, i just home because my work is shut for awhile, i found what was left of a guy who was run over by a 60 ton loader, i was talking to him just a matter of couple of hours before hand.

please stay safe people.............

i found what was left of a guy who was run over by a 60 ton loader, i was talking to him just a matter of couple of hours before hand ,please stay safe people.............

Hi Bones, All my sympathy to you and I hope you are not too traumatised by the experience.

Frank.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif