Hanger space available at Aldinga SA !

The hanger goes for $72 per week ( that includes GST ) and the airfield maintenance levy is $800 or so per year. The hanger is just 1 1/2 years old, concrete floor, lights, power, water, bitumen front and back, grassed area on one side, no moving other aircraft to get to yours, great facilities, 24hour access, and a really nice place to fly. Let me know if you need anymore info. My profile pic is my aircraft in the hanger.

That works out at $82 per week. I have had a couple of people ask about useing half of my new Hangar and when I say $25 per week they roll their eyes and tell me that is too expensive. If I could have had the use of a Hangar for $100 a month I would not have borrowed all the money to build a Hangar.

The hanger is NOT MINE, I too pay rent for my aircraft a trailer and some additional space for tools, I pay a little over $6000 per year for everything. Where I was in North QLD, I was paying a few cartons of beer a year, so I was shocked when I had to pay these rates, but this is what we have to pay. The airfield rate is set by the Adelaide Airfield group and then the rental rates are at the mercy of the individual hanger owners. Unfortunately, the price we have to pay for our passion !

That works out at $82 per week. I have had a couple of people ask about useing half of my new Hangar and when I say $25 per week they roll their eyes and tell me that is too expensive. If I could have had the use of a Hangar for $100 a month I would not have borrowed all the money to build a Hangar.

Welcome back Compulsion. Now it's time to stop playing and do some work LOL. That's what I charge for hangar space! I think it's time for a price rise. I need to get some funds to get me one of those holiday things you just had.

• Winner 1

LANDLORDS ....................... settle down please - you were put on this earth to provide fair and economical hangar space - so us subsevient's can enjoy flying

You are openly price fixing and you'll end up before da judge

However ..................... if you decrease your rent by a minimum 10% (more would be better) - this action will not be taken

Hi Herm,

Paperwork is now signed as of today. Richard will prepaire the site in 3 weeks then I wait for Olympic to build. I have a Tennant that gets his new Foxbat in March. Went up with an Instructor today for a check flight. It was a little bumpy and the light wind was coming from every where at once. Hope to go up tomorrow and possibly take my wife. If Sam doesn't want to fly I will go up as early as possible. Sorry to hear about your engine again.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I have hangar space at my 3 hangars at Innisfail/Mundoo if anyone is looking. Small aircraft like Jabs, Foxbats, Lightwing etc is $55 per week and C172, Cherokee 180 etc $66 per week. All have running water and toilet facilities.

You can contact me via email at [email protected] or call me on 0408 924 089.

Regards

Paul

• 4 months later...

Yes sorry for being so greedy for wanting a return on my investment. Here's an idea...... how about you borrow a few hundred thousand dollars, buy some hangars and then rent them for nothing so I can sell mine and pay YOU nothing for hangar rent! Obviously you are a financial genius....... not.