Vic RAAus Election Results

Admin

The opening and counting of the ballot was carried out in accordance with By-Law 1.

The Association’s mailbox was cleared on Friday 16th November 2012 to include Ballot papers received by the 4.00pm deadline detailed on the ballot paper.

The results are as follows

Brent Christensen – 128

Jim Tatlock – 151

Congratulations to Jim Tatlock

In total 304 votes were received.

There were 25 invalid votes

Sue Perakovic

Returning Officer

Woo Hoo...congratulations Jim

For those that don't know Jim, he is "Spriteah" here on Recreational Flying...now guys, be kind to him, he is going to need our support, but Jim, PLEASE, be true to yourself and the Victorian members who supported you, oops, I mean ALL RAAus Members

(PS, one of those votes was mine jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif)

• Like 2

Well

The opening and counting of the ballot was carried out in accordance with By-Law 1.The Association’s mailbox was cleared on Friday 16th November 2012 to include Ballot papers received by the 4.00pm deadline detailed on the ballot paper.

The results are as follows

Brent Christensen – 128

Jim Tatlock – 151

Congratulations to Jim Tatlock

In total 304 votes were received.

There were 25 invalid votes

Sue Perakovic

Returning Officer

Woo Hoo...congratulations Jim

For those that don't know Jim, he is "Spriteah" here on Recreational Flying...now guys, be kind to him, he is going to need our support, but Jim, PLEASE, be true to yourself and the Victorian members who supported you, oops, I mean ALL RAAus Members

(PS, one of those votes was mine jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif)

Well done, Jim and hearty congratulations. It's a big job you are taking on right now and I wish you the very best in your endeavours.

Kaz

The vote total is bad. How can you have a view if you don't even vote/ We should be getting something around 40% ( or whatever) How can you complain if you don't even bother to vote. If you can't work it out ask people who you trust, but don't just do nothing. that's just too much of a cop out. Nev