Hangar

Compulsion

I just bought half of a double T hanger for 4k. Basically its a big garage with wing extensions. I might extend it & make the wing extensions the same depth as the rest at some stage but for now it will keep my aeroplane dry and secure & that's all I need.

Bargain! I'll take the other half!

rgmwa

Had an acquaintance from the motor racing scene who succumbed to too many inoperable brain tumors (he used to joke that it was unfair that that was the way he had to go considering his brainless history). At the crematoreum departure ceremony his mortal remains were decked out in nomex racing suit, gloves, bootees and hard hat on his chest. When the official adios' were completed and the subject matter was lowered thru the deck presumably enroute to the furnace, I recall wondering how much longer they would have to keep him on the BBQ to totally combust the flame retardent gear. The evil, wicked side of me still occasionally conjures up the image of the racing suit emerging intact from the furnace with a cupfull of ash somewhere inside. I know, I know, I should continue the counselling.

• Like 4

Put the kettle on and I'll be around soon:wink:Pud

Cripes Pud, you're gonna help me? (like I don't have enough psyche problems already)?

New subject. I found those wing brackets at home. Give me a bell if Polly is still interested. cheers

What sort of concrete finish will you have, a rough texture or a lovely smoooth finish, the latter preferably as we could do with a good roller skating rink at Gawler for those times when the weather is rough. We could then do Left Hand Circuits.017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

Could help pay for your new hangar. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Alan.