Parts Request..

motzartmerv

Howdy. We are desperately seeking some spark leads for a jab 2200 engine. The ones in our 170 have packed it in and Jabiru aren't open untill the 7th (we believe).

Has anyone got a set laying around? We will pay for the of course or get new ones sent to you to replace when jabiru open for business..

The little aeroplane is booked solid and we would be indebted to you..Ill hug and kiss you and send you flowers...hehe

Cheers

I would think - "Not approved by Jabiru = not OK to use".These are training aircraft - would you trust you life or someone else's to Supercheap Auto anything?

Yeah where do you think Jabiru aircraft engines come from. LOL

• Like 2

Guest Maj Millard

Yes Sorry Motz, I had a couple of scotches in me when I suggested you go to Supercheap. Of course being a training or for-hire aircraft, you must of course use the approved manufacturers' parts, that's not to say you can't borrow a set of servicable leads from a similiar aircraft, as long as the work is carried out and signed off by an approved person. Hopefully you have it all sorted by now..............Cheers and happy new Year 2012-1/2.................Maj...026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif