Gathering of the Foxes

metalman

Hi all, I'm keen to head to Nat Fly again this year, hopefully it'll be a good event inspite of the issues we're having at the moment.

I'd like to put it out there to gauge the interest in having a common parking area for all the Skyfox, Gazzelle, Kitfox, Eurofox , Highlanders and Avid types , I haven't been in contact with the event organisers as yet but would like to see what sort of interest there is in a gathering of the Foxes, who knows we may be able to get some sort of annual thing going,

cheers Met

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm keen to head to Nat Fly again this year, hopefully it'll be a good event inspite of the issues we're having at the moment.I'd like to put it out there to gauge the interest in having a common parking area for all the Skyfox, Gazzelle, Kitfox, Eurofox , Highlanders and Avid types , I haven't been in contact with the event organisers as yet but would like to see what sort of interest there is in a gathering of the Foxes, who knows we may be able to get some sort of annual thing going,

cheers Met

that's a great idea, Met...

The AAAA does that (put types together) and often awards small trophies for best of type, most interesting arrival, longest distance, etc. if you can get a couple of dozen together it could create a lot of interest.

pkaz

here,s hoping, you heading for Echuca for the AAAA flyin?Met

Yes, just up the road for me. Anyone wanting more info phone Matt Grigg on 0438 096 883

Also the Auster rally at Leeton, NSW on 3-5 May contact Bob Rankin 0427 552 846. Fantastic place to fly to, especially in taildraggers.

Australia's biggest morning tea is at Kyneton 18 May from 10am Kim Skyring on 0418 100 028

kaz

Hi all, I'm keen to head to Nat Fly again this year, hopefully it'll be a good event inspite of the issues we're having at the moment.I'd like to put it out there to gauge the interest in having a common parking area for all the Skyfox, Gazzelle, Kitfox, Eurofox , Highlanders and Avid types , I haven't been in contact with the event organisers as yet but would like to see what sort of interest there is in a gathering of the Foxes, who knows we may be able to get some sort of annual thing going,

cheers Met

Hi Met,

Count Matt & me in (we co-own, so that'll be one Gazelle)...might even give it a wash if there's to be competition! 029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

cheers Met

Great idea Matty.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

cheers Met

No Foxbats??? 096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif.

Alan.

Mmm competition, hadn't thought of that, although mine has just had a full rebuild so I'd like think I'd win ,but as the instigator it would look crook if I won, I should give it some thought, and the foxbats, maybe we should make it Foxes with folding wings,,,,,,perhaps, should be enough foxbats for a gathering of your own ;-)

• Like 1