ACCIDENTS WAITING TO HAPPEN ?

I reckon to be a good pilot you shouldn't be noticed. If nobody notices your comings and goings, it is a sign that you are doing something right.

You can do a sloppy landing at some isolated strip where there is not any life in sight except the flies and scrub, and the next day someone will ask how you got caught out a bit on that landing.

• Like 3

Guest nunans

This is why I fly RC scale aero's and helis to go with the full size flying, If I feel like trying something crazy and push the limits I can do it with a model and if it all goes pear shaped, I can turn off the controller and peel off another garbage bag to collect all the bits with... the only thing that hurts is my wallet.

I reckon to be a good pilot you shouldn't be noticed. If nobody notices your comings and goings, it is a sign that you are doing something right.

If nobody noticed my comings and goings at certain places I visit. . . . . . I'd probably get sucked into a Boeing / Airbus engine and spat out the back. ATC prefer to "NOTICE" us now and then. . . ( !! )

You can do a sloppy landing at some isolated strip where there is not any life in sight except the flies and scrub, and the next day someone will ask how you got caught out a bit on that landing.

Struth Bruce,. . . . you mean that there's an invisible "Jungle Telegraph" in OZ as well ??????? Dear me, you can't get away with much nowadays. . . . . .

Personally I blame playstations and satnavs. . . . . You can't even have a quiet bounce these days without some bugger noticing. . . . ( well. . . that's what me girlfriend said. . . . last time we had a walk in a deserted park. . . . . )