100% PILOT ERROR!! Unbelievable

I don't know if many of you people have seen this, but this to me is one of the most unbelievable and completely avoidable plane crash I’ve ever seen. I am really disappointed in what the pilot did, just watching this video alone I knew there was something wrong with the take-off to begin with, it's quite obvious that it was over weight as it struggle to climb at take-off. What's worse is not the fact the pilot persisted on the taking off, but the fact he flew aircraft over a bunch of trees knowing how low the plane is flying and that it's struggling to climb. He had a clear grass field right in front of him! After he took off he had more than enough room to abort take off. It really makes me wonder what was going through his head when he was flying that plane, it's a shame when an experienced pilot makes such a big mistake that even I with little experience could of avoided. I feel sorry for the pilot though, and I’m glad they’re all alive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDu0jYiz-v8

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't know if many of you people have seen this, but this to me is one of the most unbelievable and completely avoidable plane crash I’ve ever seen. ]

Solomon, It`s the decissions we make before and after take-off that determine the outcome.

Frank.