Hi guys!

porra

Joe is the name! Just moved over to the Gold Coast from South Africa. Looking to find another flying family over here as I have left my flying family and mates back in SA! Anyone out there know of friendly airfields nearby?

Porra!

Joe is the name! Just moved over to the Gold Coast from South Africa. Looking to find another flying family over here as I have left my flying family and mates back in SA! Anyone out there know of friendly airfields nearby?Porra!

Hi Porra and welcome.

Come and visit when you are down my way!

Hi guys!

Thanks for the welcome! I have a feeling this is going to be a great new experience for me!

Len, if you can tell me how far you are from me, and if its not to far, I will be there soon!

Porra

Hi guys!Thanks for the welcome! I have a feeling this is going to be a great new experience for me!

Len, if you can tell me how far you are from me, and if its not to far, I will be there soon!

Porra

1 hour North of Sydney!

Hey Porra, I am on the GC as well, you should check out the field at Jacobs Well (Heck Field). Couple of SA Guys Johan and Erik, just built and have flown a Sling 2 that they have there. Nice aircraft.

Cheers Paul

Hi Porra

Goed om jou hier te he boet.

Jacobs Well/Heck Field is near you.

Further out is Boona, then going further North is Redcliffe and then Caboolture.

What you need will depend on if you are training again. The RSA Microlight Pilots License is an RA Aus Pilot Certificate over here. PPL is PPL.

Hi PorraGoed om jou hier te he boet.

Jacobs Well/Heck Field is near you.

Further out is Boona, then going further North is Redcliffe and then Caboolture.

What you need will depend on if you are training again. The RSA Microlight Pilots License is an RA Aus Pilot Certificate over here. PPL is PPL.

Hey there rdarby,

Thanks! Well then, will have to be on a ra certificate then! Will go see Nick Sigley at Jacobs Well later then! Hope to see you guys soon!

Joe!