Windorah, Quilpie, Longreach...

Tomo

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, I'm now on a Station 70klms Eastish from Windorah... so just putting it out there if anyone of you are from around the area within a few hours it would be cool to be able to catch up and do some flying or whatever.

PM if you want some Co-ords of the station as there is an airstrip here 010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif and there's always cake and coffee available!

• Like 3
  • Caution 2

• 3 weeks later...

Tomo is that 70km by road or as the drifter flies? I'm accompanying (sharing the load and navigating) a mate from from Booleroo Centre to Longreach via LEC - MUG - BDV - WDH to LRE. From there it's on to BCK - BCV - ROM - SGE - LRD -GIL - NRM followed by CBT- WCA - BHI - and finally back to BOC. We expect to be up your way on Sunday 19th May if the weather is kind to us. PM me with the coordinates and all being well we'll drop in rather than stop at WDH.

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, I'm now on a Station 70klms Eastish from Windorah... so just putting it out there if anyone of you are from around the area within a few hours it would be cool to be able to catch up and do some flying or whatever.PM if you want some Co-ords of the station as there is an airstrip here 010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif and there's always cake and coffee available!

What are you doing there?

Kaz

Just working out here for a couple months Kaz, giving them a hand. I haven't Mark, wanted to, but the logistics of it is to tricky and costly when I'm only out here for a while.

Gee Tomo you missing us all already?...its only for a couple of months....then again not too many women out there.....Is Bub still out there at Windorah...she used to do the aircraft fuel when we were out there...sold her a radio or two over time as well but haven't heard from her for a while