Savannah on Google Earth

rick morawski

I saw this on Google Earth (street view). I was building a Sav XL a while back when the Google Earth car went wizzing past before I could do anything rude for the photo. I took ages for them to load it up but when I looked recently there it was. Bit of fun really.

Cheers Rick 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

1168955836_Savannahongoogleearth.jpg.8db0fb4095dc6c2057ef72a76c7b70a3.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Ha! I was wondering if someone would pick that up!! Well the bath got put in after the plane was finished. If they came back today the picture would be much the same, except with a Savannah S in the garage and the garden still not done, one must pioritize things you know.

What i find amazing is you get to build a plane while the bath still needs to be put in.019_victory.gif.9945f53ce9c13eedd961005fe1daf6d2.gif

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
I saw this on Google Earth (street view). I was building a Sav XL a while back when the Google Earth car went wizzing past before I could do anything rude for the photo. I took ages for them to load it up but when I looked recently there it was. Bit of fun really.Cheers Rick 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

[ATTACH]22570[/ATTACH]

Just wondering: is the Savannah all complete now? {Pictures?}

Yes that one was finished long ago, and the three that came after it![ATTACH]38403[/ATTACH] Just plain white for that one.

Who has time to build MORE than one aircraft in an average lifetime???Jeez I must be slow.

I was wondering the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

And what about the airframe you hid round the side of the garage?No secrets on Google Earth!

geez I didn't see that. It was a wrecked sav I bought and parted out, mainly the engine. Eventually I drove over it with a loader till it was flat an took it to the recyclers.
  • Like 1