Is RAA Imploding - in real time - as in- NOW?

Oscar

Guest Maj Millard

I am referring to members of the board and executive David.....Some down there feel positive, and know what needs to be done right now, and it's not bitching and whinging !.............Maj.........024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maj Millard
I also believe that Ross. I think it will move forward positively from here.

Only if most involved have a positive attitude David, and they need the support of folks on this forum also...........Maj...014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Maj, for some time people have been saying we shouldn't be airing our dirty laundry in public. I am more than happy to give a rock solid guarantee that if they stop dirtying the laundry I'll *positively* stop hanging it out in public.

We are are all sick to death of hearing about bad things that have gone on at Board level but keeping quiet about them or praising poor governance is not going to get the improvements that are essential to RA-Aus if it is to return to being Australia's No. 1 Sport Aviation Organisation

Good news is we now have an Executive that is committed to doing it right - by the book (Rules). They have my 100% backing as long as they stay on the straight and narrow. I am more optimistic about the future of RA-Aus than I have been in the last month or two.

The new GM has been impressive in the way he has been going about his job. Chalk and off cheese compared to his predecessor.

More good news is the progress the Tech Staff are making on the registrations issues. I think Wayne and his very willing team are doing all that can be asked of them with the resources at their disposal. While things are far from perfect yet, there are good signs that it is getting better not worse. I got my registration turned around in a around 10 days. Admittedly it had been through the rego process back in February and is a bog standard, factory built Tecnam LSA so it had the best chance of a smooth passage. The Office staff could not have been more helpful. They are a great bunch.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1