Brumby 19-5411

Avocet, how's the flying in Hawker, the airport looks good out there , I only seen an old Cessna on it when I past a couple weeks ago. Do you get much passing traffic?

Avocet, how's the flying in Hawker, the airport looks good out there , I only seen an old Cessna on it when I past a couple weeks ago. Do you get much passing traffic?

Not bad , ill be boing some more flying today ,

Get quite a bit of trafic over head ,

although I don't get many visitors ,the only aircraft that i get here lately are insurance jobs ( they don't usually fly in !)

you should have called in for a cuppa ,

• Agree 1

Not bad , ill be boing some more flying today ,Get quite a bit of trafic over head ,

although I don't get many visitors ,the only aircraft that i get here lately are insurance jobs ( they don't usually fly in !)

you should have called in for a cuppa ,

I will be flying over that way with a couple friends , are you going to the broken hill 75 th flying doctor flyin?

With this info do you know where it is located?

No mate, sorry know nothing about it, was looking though registrations just before I saw your post and thought it may help.

Guest Maj Millard

Motz did have a low wing Brumby damage itself at Jaspers, then I believe he got another one...not sure of regos though..........Mal...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Look back through some old sport pilots mag. It was for sale a while agoReally - i did not see it. Do you know if there any way of finding out what addition ?

I will be flying over that way with a couple friends , are you going to the broken hill 75 th flying doctor flyin?

I've got it marked on my callander , don't know if ill stay for the dinner ? Ill see what the weathers doing .

• 10 months later...

It lives at Tenefts St. Temora Aerodrome, yes , near where the Sonex's were.

I am told that it has not been active lately.

It looks clean and cared for.