Weather for Flyin

Admin

Hi,Gwen and I are still stuck in Port too. Looks like Thurs or Fri before heading back to Cooma, inland this time. Please keep us posted on the Canberra view Kaz and Ross.

Maybe we should just move up here and be done with it :;)4:.

"If you've time to spare ....." 068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif.

Paul

Hey Paul. I am back in Canberra, but the plane is in Moruya. There was no way west, so following the clear spots got me to the coast, but there was no way further.

Jack got only as far as Crookwell yesterday too, he had to backtrack only 5nm short. So he got to Goulburn with a lift, got his car, and extremely generously came down to Moruya to pick me up. There are some amazing people in rec aviation. Thanks again Jack.

That also includes Darren and Emma who went out of their way to help a stranded aviator. Thanks again you lovely people.

And of course a huge pat on the back to he who won't take donations no matter what, the genius of generosity, Ian. Great job.

Very wet here in Canberra today. No improvement likely before the weekend.

I'll get some fly-in pics up in the next few days for those who aren't sick of them yet.

The whole trip has been an awesome adventure and I learned a lot.

I also met some fantastic people. Thanks to all who came.

Can't wait for next time. Barossa anyone?

Ross

Yes there is rain around. I had only a fraction of the rain I had on the way down. Have the cleanest Jab in town now!;)

Tjanks all for a great weekend!

J