North Qld Rep

FlyingVizsla

The nominees for the North Qld RAA rep are on the Member's only Portal

Ross Millard

David Marteene

Their statements are also there.

NQ members, your task is to read, ask around about these two, make a decision and VOTE.

Sue

• Like 1

Thanks Sue.

Thanks also to Ross and David for making a contest of it. Far better than to have another Board Member who was nominated by two members and then duly elected unopposed. Despite all the drama of the last 12 months, all but the NSW Board position were filled unopposed.

Both David and Ross pass the "good bloke" test with dare I say flying colours. It is up the NQ members to work out the criteria that will sway them to vote for one or the other. Clearly both have a commitment to Recreational Aviation and want to see RA-Aus returned to a position of respect and successful.

The Board needs people who understand how to make a business run and be successful and who have a commitment to playing by the Rules and in a teamwork environment.

Once you have voted, try to make sure every member you know has voted as well. We can no longer afford the rampant apathy of the past.

• Agree 3

Guest Maj Millard

Thanks Don and Sue, I am happy also that David has nominated, and that voters will have a choice of more than one canidate. I have said all along that I'd rather not be elected unopposed.............Votes are all important, so please cast yours and express your choice.........Maj...011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif