Your Own Forum Site

Admin

I currently have spare web site software licenses plus a huge under utilised server plus a great web site template that has been proven to be technologically advanced, easy to use, very inviting to users and completely optimised to WW3 standards and for easy pick up by all the search engines. In other words, a template of this site with forums, home page and all the other addons, sections and features.

So, do any of you have other interests and you would like to have a site created for you, using this site as the template, that covers your other interest and in which you can run? It could be woodworking, bikes, 4 wheel drives, camping, local community etc, anything even growing flowers if you are in to that sort of thing.

Anyway, thought I would mention it as I have the licences and the hosting space spare...I whilst I would own the site, pay for it, maintain it etc etc etc, you could run it as your own.

If you have an interest and would like a site set up for it then please let me know

One of the Aero Clubs I am a member of wants a website (but don't know how to look after one). They only want a simple website - home page, their annual event, a few photos, maybe news/ meetings. Is this within the ambit of the offer?

Another club of mine (non aviation) has a web address, but no idea how to do a web site. Again - fairly simple with few on-going changes. Neither of them would use a forum (it would turn into a ghost town from day one).

Sue

I currently have spare web site software licenses plus a huge under utilised server plus a great web site template that has been proven to be technologically advanced, easy to use, very inviting to users and completely optimised to WW3 standards and for easy pick up by all the search engines. In other words, a template of this site with forums, home page and all the other addons, sections and features.So, do any of you have other interests and you would like to have a site created for you, using this site as the template, that covers your other interest and in which you can run? It could be woodworking, bikes, 4 wheel drives, camping, local community etc, anything even growing flowers if you are in to that sort of thing.

Anyway, thought I would mention it as I have the licences and the hosting space spare...I whilst I would own the site, pay for it, maintain it etc etc etc, you could run it as your own.

If you have an interest and would like a site set up for it then please let me know

Hi Administrator.....we would be interested in a site, as our old site is temperamental....locks us out regularly and is limited in its information, so what's involved....

Hi Administrator.....we would be interested in a site, as our old site is temperamental....locks us out regularly and is limited in its information, so what's involved....

It is really for other interests as I noted in the opening post...sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian, apologies for the delay in responding...been a little crazy and we've had issues with IT again....Thanks for the reply, yes, thought it might be though we are impressed with everything on your site and looking to one day enhance the website capability for Archer Falls Airfield, as now have plans to include auto donate to RFDS through it, and perhaps create some decent image galleries...Edith gets into this(writing for Sport Pilot she collects loads of images, with a lot of aircraft, and others about the place, and it would be good to have them online eventually) maybe you can recommend a website builder as that's not our thing...and the wordpress one we have serves a purpose but tends to be unreliable when you most need to update...like this week, so hope you don't mind we've put a little more event details on the forum entry.

Thanks,