Site Update - read me

Admin

IanQuestion.........I thought the user could select what came up with "What's New"......... I went to update my setting and can't find it........ please tell me this has changed and I am not dreaming....

There is currently an issue with that piece of code so it is turned off...will be fixed in the next 24 hrs...sorry mate

Has the address of the forums changed? When logging on I get the banner at the top and a message "Page not found." I used to get taken straight to the forums page but now have to find it.

Possibly because the home page software wasn't compliant and has been turned off until I can update it which will be in the next day or so

The next section to be updated is the Aircraft Showcase...this has not only had a complete software update but is also now viewable and easy to use on mobile devices.

The Aircraft Showcase is a section that will be built up with all the different types, makes and models of aircraft that we fly so you will have a complete reference that you can use to find any recreational aircraft. The basic listings will have details about the aircraft, its specifications and a photo and the list will start from A right through to Z and in easy to use aircraft type categories.

The Aircraft Showcase Section home page displays "Featured Aircraft" which are from those aircraft manufacturers, importers, distributors that financially support this site in helping to ensure this great Recreational Flying resource is free and comprehensive for everyone to use...so please support those that financially support this site.

4.jpg.438c67fcda0a9aa4989d282bbeacfded.jpg

1.jpg.39a767fe13f9a2c20f0d28a358df8304.jpg

2.jpg.ad7af93f90ee1e11f6036e12247cba2e.jpg

3.jpg.017e31931dc89511ca5ea68072ed5d47.jpg

The site home page has now been turned back on however it is not completely finished being upgraded as of writing this...the main components still to be converted is the display of the random images, latest videos and featured aircraft but they should be completed today...but I needed to turn it back on for further testing on my mobile devices

The final component of the site, the Pilot Tools Section, has now been turned back on however please note that this whole section is under review so it hasn't been converted into "Responsive Design" as yet which means it isn't completely updated to a nice display on mobile devices...it is somewhat useable but not complete. This will be done once a complete revision of the entire section is finished and implemented