Jab twin

Peter008

Could be wrong but that's what the ASI and tacho appeared to be displaying. Remember this was the first flight and maybe adjustments need to be made. Yes I too believe jabiru recommend running the engine hard.

Guest Andys@coffs

1st flight of a new type.......probably unlikely that a test of VNE or fast cruise was included in the plan for No#1 flight 007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif

• 2 weeks later...
The key word is "dual" control. There's ONE stick and your arm has to be right behind it. Gives the instructor a bit of difficulty. If we place the dual throttles in the centre on the dash, both pilots have easy access to them. This is the "normal" way, rather than having two sets of "organ stops " near each door. Perhaps have a Y shaped control stick? You need to place these things carefully. I'm highlighting the problem. Not giving all the answers..Twins can be more to manage than a single. Nev

I'm highlighting the problem. Not giving all the answers..

The problem is people taking cheap shots at other people who are tackling serious engineering puzzles.

Any yobbo can carp on about real or imagined 'problems'.

If you have no solution to offer, why carry on?

By the way...... This is a development aircraft.

• Like 1

You ARE a little rude. I don't answer to the title of yobbo generally. Bit sensitive aren't you?. We are allowed to discuss things here aren't we?. I don't think I am very condemnatory of the plane either. Nev

• Like 1