Paddy goes to see the doctor. . . .

Phil Perry

Paddy goes to the surgery and says. . . "Doc, my back passage is hurting like heck, can you have a look please ?"

The doctor says " No problem Paddy, . . .drop your strides and I'll take a look."

The doctor notices a $20.00 note protruding from Paddy's back passage and pulls it out,. . .it is then followed by another, and another and another, then loads of tens and fives,.. . . until the surgery floor is covered with notes.

Paddy looks around and says, " good grief doc, can you count all that,. . . I havent got me glasses with me"

The doctor sighs and counts all the money. He finally stands up and says "Paddy, there's one thousand nine hundred and ninety five dollars altogether".

Paddy says, " aaaaahhhhhh doctor, that explains it then. . . sure and that's why I didn't feel too grand. . . . . . . . . ."

• Haha 1

Buck was Franc that he had a Yen to have Dinar with Pula followed by a Dram of whisky but Marka and Kuna arrived with a carton of Krona. The next morning he woke with a Real Pounding headache. I should Taka my Lev now.

Sounds like you must dabbleIn foreign currency

Only time I dabble in foreign currency is when I am holidays. Just looked up on the web for various currency names.