EMT Day at Jaspers Brush

motzartmerv

Hi All.

The guys from red Baron flying school at Bankstown are running an Intro to EMT day at Jaspers Brush on the 2/11/13.

Its open to all pilots RAA or GA. The schedule is for an extended briefing from one of the aerobatic Instructors followed by a BBQ lunch and some flying for those who are up for it.

The briefing and BBQ lunch is free and the flying in the Robin aerobatic trainers will be at a discounted rate. (TBA).

I first of all approached the idea for myself and my Instructors but we reckon everybody could benefit from this sort of advanced training.

The boys (and girls) from Red Baron are the real deal and very professional and the Chief Instructor is now an even better pilot having had his GA instructor rating UPGRADED to an RAA instructor rating with our school..lol.

If interested, contact me..:)

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 2

Hi Everyone,

The Red Baron team will be hosting a FREE Upset Recovery / Emergency Manoeuvre Training seminar at the South Coast Recreational Flying Club, Jaspers Brush Airfield, Jaspers Brush on Saturday 2nd November. The seminar is conducted by the CFI of Red Baron, who is one of the Upset Recovery / EMT Experts at Red Baron.

On the day 2 of the Red Baron Alpha 160A aircraft will be available for hire with instructor for a special rate for those wishing to have an introduction to Upset Recovery, Emergency Manoeuvre Training or Aerobatics. Depending on the student, these flights can basic Upset Recovery/EMT introduction through to Aerobatics introduction. Also for those just wishing to do a 'hands on' or 'hands off' aerobatics joy flight, these will also be available.

Please see the attached PDF for further information.

Red Baron EMT at Jaspers.pdf

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chrism, great stuff, look forward to meeting you all, a UNICOM will be in operation on 118.1 on the ground, to help with guidance for parking.

All, just a reminder that it is on this Saturday 0900 hrs, the seminar is free for anyone to attend, so please come on down to Jaspers.

We also have 1 flight slot left for anyone wishing to do a hands on introductory lesson on the day.

It is going to be a great day.

Sally

• Like 1