Soft Landing

turboplanner

...... you'll no doubt hear from the rest of the reprobates shortly.

Speak for yourself Spin merchant I aint no reprobate, I am the Jewish Kid from Mt Sinai, but Mount Sinai has been removed ... LOL

Hello Turbo ya old bugga

Why don't we collectively contribute some good aviation stuff to this site guys.

Speak for yourself Spin merchant I aint no reprobate, I am the Jewish Kid from Mt Sinai, but Mount Sinai has been removed ... LOLHello Turbo ya old bugga

Why don't we collectively contribute some good aviation stuff to this site guys.

Thanks for the comments Gentlemen, and David.

I'm still clean, probably because I'm such a nice person.

just getting a bit bored with the hymn singing and cuddling

Yep, lotta singing going on, not in real good tune though. There is a bit of subtle discord, but they have to be careful or the conductor will kick them out of the choir.

Hopefully a few more will wake up, smell the roses and come and say hello.

BTW where is that damn rat with gold tooth, someone should tell him to get his butt over here.

Hopefully a few more will wake up, smell the roses and come and say hello. BTW where is that damn rat with gold tooth, someone should tell him to get his butt over here.

The ones that count seem to be in a state of shocked silence.

The Rat is busy going through his motel room by room. I threatened to go up to Wagga while he was away and pinch all the minties. Then again, maybe he just wants peace in our time.

Guest BlackRod

G'day TP! Good to see the old gang re-united under one flag. Bright and breezy place here. Nice to be away from the thought police over yonder, eh?

Guest David C

Welcome to the otherwise fellsa ... .news travels fast ... I'm in good old Malta right now , it's all the talk here !, ... From another old retrobate..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters
I wonder if/when Slarti is going to join us?

Welcome to TAA 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Slarti, does someone else here know Ross? We were good mates once upon a time. Have not heard from Ross for years. I would love to though. Please get him here. Tell him Darren Masters says hello...