Oshkosh 2014 weekly tickets

rdarby

Anyone who has been before, do you know if they sell non EAA member weekly tickets?

They don't on their website so maybe not.

If you are not an EAA member you pay $41 a day. Over 5 days that is $205.

If you are an EAA member you pay $154, including a year of EAA membership. And I think you get a magazine then too?

Sounds like a no brainer to join the EAA, or am I missing something? I don't want to join unless I will save money in doing so, as I belong to too many things as it is!

Cheers

Ryan

I can't remember them selling weekly tickets to non EAA members, only daily. The mark up for non members over members prices would make it beneficial to become a member so that is possibly why. Extra 15 dollars on international postage for the mag even tho it is printed locally or you can opt out and go digital.

I would dump a lot of things before the EAA, it would be one of the best magazines around, along with the website resources, it's a winner, Ive got flights booked and paid for next year and am like a dog with two tails just thinking about it,,,,,

Cheers Matty

• Agree 1

Was last there in 2009 and don't know what's changed (if anything) in the interim but I recall it was definately financially beneficial to join the EAA for a year and thus gain access to the diminished weekly entry fee for not only the member, but another two nominated "hangers-0n". Having camped on-site for a fortnight, there were a host of other areas where EAA membership attracted substantial savings. And, as others have said, a 12 month automatic subscription to the magazine makes it worth it. Co-incidently have just rcvd confirmation of camper-trailer bookings at Camp Scholler for Air Venture 2014. See y'all at the international visitor's tent. cheers Riley

• 2 weeks later...