Student Pilot + Cessna 172 +GoPro...

That's a pretty good result for your first video! Have you had some training in editing?

Thank you !! No, it was the first time I tried to make a real video!

Great job.... Given me some ideas

Thanks! I am impatient to see the result and what are these ideas 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Great work! Go Pros have great image quality - too bad I can't afford one...

Have a look at the Ion Air Pro....I think that the quality in daylight conditions is better than the GoPro, but not quite as good in poor lighting, but I don't fly in poor lighting

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you !! No, it was the first time I tried to make a real video!

Thanks! I am impatient to see the result and what are these ideas 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

I think you've done exceptionally for your first one, we should be seeing some pretty good stuff in the future then, when you are more experienced.

I bought an Ion Air, after a lot of research, takes really nice footage, shame my editing skills are crap.

This is a screenshot of my friend's X-Air at sundown, with helmet mounted Ion Air. This video was only on HD not Full HD.X-Air.jpg.c196e5c7bc3669dd08f45c05243e12a7.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You

Nice result ! Where can I watch your video ?

can see a short version on Facebook's Drifter aircraft appreciation society. You can select HD on the clip.