Jabiru lacks revs on climbout

pbatters

Good point Nev. Most of us don't notice a gradual deterioration, whether it's our eyesight, hearing or lubido. The vibration level is another one; without regular reference to another aircraft, who'd notice an increasingly out of balance prop?I tend to write numbers on my flightplan as the engine warms up. Could I monitor prop balance by comparing the wobbly scrawl with previous ones?

Lubido? Is that the measure of our sexual arousal in terms of the lubrication factor? 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Apologies; back to my kennel now.

ABSOLUTELY not.... I'm just an amateur etymologist. Libido is, as we know, the hopeful stories we tell ourselves that we still have it, even if we can't catch them nowadays to prove it, lubido is what we have when we dally FAR too long amongst the containers of 10W-50 at Supercheap, pretending that we're just reading the specifications. Still, what I do in my own garage is MY bloody business, thank you kindly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

is it ok to fit 6 x CHT senders to a 24 reg?

Sure can Geoff, if its LSA it just has to match the factory configuration, if its a C model the same applies as it was an option from the factory., My J160-C has EGT and CHT fitted form the factory and my LSA 230D had it fitted at 230 hours after a top end failure.

• 5 months later...

One thing I notice on this forum is, when someone asks for assistance the original poster seldom provides feedback to the people offering assistance detailing what was actually found. Hopefully this thread will not end this way, but by now I would expect that an accurate diagnosis and a detailed report should be available.

• Agree 2

• 4 months later...