problems with clear prop?

kermit

I have tried to contact ian about an order I placed on the 11/03 2014 4 Emails an last a call to the stoclear prop store where an answering machine took my request for information and a request to contact me through email or phone ...that was last week still no reply Can anyone tell me if the shop and or Ian are still in business or is Ian out of the country which would explain the non reply to my requests .. Thanks for any replys

Hi Guys, sorry but things are not working out with time and the distance between Melb and Brisbane and some communications have not been the best especially having to get the internet connected here in Bris which took forever etc etc etc. Everything is sorted out now and I will be getting on to everyone in the next couple of days...have 510 emails I am trying to catch up on but I will catch up on every single one of them:

1.jpg.12e202e25123ad611f3b34231507dbac.jpg

• Like 1

Is the move to Brisbane temporary or permanent?

No, it is only temporary but don't know how long for...A lot of things to do at Queensland Health and any banana bender will vouch for that...been there for nearly 2 months now and have recently been connected to the NBN and getting things sorted out in an apartment. Only getting home every 3rd weekend but now making it every 2nd weekend, and getting a list of things to do when I walk in the door...down to 350 emails to go.

Please, could all users make sure their email address is correct in their settings as I am getting a lot of emails from thread replies bouncing back to me and each one takes a bit of time resolving...thanks