G'day

tracajeti

Hi everyone. I'm a new a new student recreational pilot and just joined this site.

Hi, and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

How about a few more details? eg where are you learning to fly? What plane are you learning in etc etc

Cheers,

Neil

Hi everyone. I'm a new a new student recreational pilot and just joined this site.

G'Day Bruce ( My Mom told me everyone in Australia is called Bruce,. . . .so I hope I got your name right ! )

Seriously mate, tell us a bit about yourself, ie, what are you training on,. . . we are a very nice bunch and NEVER take the Pi$$,. . . until we know you better ! ! ! ! ! !

Great site, WELCOME

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay in replying, I haven't looked at my computer much lately. I live in Tallarook Victoria and am learning in a Tecnam with Secure Air Flight Training in Shepparton. Really enjoying the experience and ticking something off the bucket list at the same time.

Gee I hate to let your Mum down Phil but it's Tim not Bruce LOL. Oh and feel free to take all the Pi$$ you want. I'm sure I'll get my own back somewhere along the line, even if I have to wait until the next Ashes series haha:cheezy grin:

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay in replying, I haven't looked at my computer much lately. I live in Tallarook Victoria and am learning in a Tecnam with Secure Air Flight Training in Shepparton. Really enjoying the experience and ticking something off the bucket list at the same time.Gee I hate to let your Mum down Phil but it's Tim not Bruce LOL. Oh and feel free to take all the Pi$$ you want. I'm sure I'll get my own back somewhere along the line, even if I have to wait until the next Ashes series haha:cheezy grin:

Good one Bru. . . oops, er, TIM. . . . . Nice aircraft to learn on too. .. . . I'm sure you'll enjoy training on that, they are a nice bit of kit.

Lots of useful stuff on this forum, and I hope you'll keep us posted on your training progress.

Phil