Another back in the air again

spock

Hi All

Another old guy who had a break for 35 years. Retired last year and decided to finish my PPL. Made it to restricted back in the old days, going on a nav on Wednesday weather permitting. Flying from YSCN.

Cheers

• Like 2

Hi AllAnother old guy who had a break for 35 years. Retired last year and decided to finish my PPL. Made it to restricted back in the old days, going on a nav on Wednesday weather permitting. Flying from YSCN.

Cheers

Onya Spock 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif!

Welcome Mr Spock,. . . . .

Where the heck is YSCN. . . .? We never referred to airfields with codes when I was flying in OZ in the early seventies, ( Well, if we did,. . . nobody ever told me. . .I'll have to OZgoogle it. . . . .)

Phil

...Where the heck is YSCN. . . .? We never referred to airfields with codes when I was flying in OZ in the early seventies, ( Well, if we did,. . . nobody ever told me. . .I'll have to OZgoogle it. . . . .)

Phil

Maybe he means YSCO, which is a town in the Upper Hunter, named for Scotland's ancient seat of Kings.

Hi Phil and Old Koreelah

YSCN is Camden which is about an hour south west of Sydney. Yep back in the seventies it was just Camden, Bankstown etc, now when you lodge a flight plan its all codes to go into the computer.

Cheers

Spock

• Informative 1