Credit for licence modules when upgrading?

Hi all,

I'm just about to do my Powered Paragliding licence, but ultimately wanting to get my Recreation/Ultralight licence.

Does anyone know if there's any modules that are common between the two licences, and if I can get credit for them when moving on to do my Recreational licence?

Thanks

Hi all,I'm just about to do my Powered Paragliding licence, but ultimately wanting to get my Recreation/Ultralight licence.

Does anyone know if there's any modules that are common between the two licences, and if I can get credit for them when moving on to do my Recreational licence?

Thanks

You're going to be waiting for a very long time to get a Licence from the RAA. They only issue certificates.

Thanks for clarifying. Just re-wording the question for everyone to better understand:

Hi all,

I'm just about to do my Powered Paragliding certificate, but ultimately wanting to get my Recreation/Ultralight certificate.

Does anyone know if there's any modules that are common between the two certificates, and if I can get credit for them when moving on to do my Recreational certificate?

Thanks

• Agree 1
  • Caution 1

Check it out on the RAA website.

Go for the good old google that way you will get an answer that is helpful the search engine there is more user friendly than some of the sarcastic remarks people will give you on here.

Sorry I don't have the answer for you.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

The best way to get good advice here is for someone else to firstly give wrong advice. You'll soon have more than you can handle. I'm not sure what commonality there would be, as I'd think even the basic things like Effects of Controls would be different. I will see if I can find anything though.

welcome to the forum though! :-)

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Why not go to the RAAus website and study the Operations Manual?

You will have to familiarise yourself with its contents anyway, so why not start now by searching it for the answer?