HI New Here

Welcome Joe, Dallas native here - where do you fly out of?

And, yes.. you will unfortunately find that one of the quickest ways to start Opinions flying is the mere mention of a Jab engine - even out of context... its just a touchy subject... have a look at some other threads and you'll see... end of the day though its just spirited debate and we'd all (mostly) be happy to share a beer in person if not for the distances.

Stick around and feel free to dish it out too, we can take it! That RV's gonna be nice...

• Like 1

Welcome Joe, Dallas native here - where do you fly out of?And, yes.. you will unfortunately find that one of the quickest ways to start Opinions flying is the mere mention of a Jab engine - even out of context... its just a touchy subject... have a look at some other threads and you'll see... end of the day though its just spirited debate and we'd all (mostly) be happy to share a beer in person if not for the distances.

Stick around and feel free to dish it out too, we can take it! That RV's gonna be nice...

Nice comment to put things in perspective.

At the end of the day your going to have an rv to cruise around in! Who cares whether it is powered by a rotax or jabiru engine (I fly jabirus all the time). Its going to be an rv! Some people never get the chance to own their own aircraft, especially one with the rvs pedigree and performance.

Enjoy!

• Agree 1

Nice comment to put things in perspective.At the end of the day your going to have an rv to cruise around in! Who cares whether it is powered by a rotax or jabiru engine (I fly jabirus all the time). Its going to be an rv! Some people never get the chance to own their own aircraft, especially one with the rvs pedigree and performance.

Enjoy!

I live in Florida now, I also have a home near the Winchester Airport.

The plan is to move to Winchester TN when I finish the Aircraft.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the D-Motor or UL

I will be ready for a Engine before the end of this year

I do not want a engine with a gear box.

If I could solve the W&B I would use a real Aircraft engine Continental O-200 or the Lycoming 233.

Jabiru may take to long to solve there problems

Thanks all for your comments

Joe D

Nice comment to put things in perspective.At the end of the day your going to have an rv to cruise around in! Who cares whether it is powered by a rotax or jabiru engine (I fly jabirus all the time). Its going to be an rv! Some people never get the chance to own their own aircraft, especially one with the rvs pedigree and performance.

Enjoy!