Transponder Calibration - Sunshine Coast

Does anyone know someone on the Sunshine Coast who can calibrate a transponder to satisfy requirements to sign off a 100hrly.

I know there is Avincorp, but looking for an alternative as they are very expensive.

I have used Quality Avionics who are at Archerfield I think. I sent the transponder to them and they returned it in about 10 days. Does it have to be done annually or on an hours basis. mine is every two years.

I have used Quality Avionics who are at Archerfield I think. I sent the transponder to them and they returned it in about 10 days. Does it have to be done annually or on an hours basis. mine is every two years.

What was the cost Yenn? Thanks

Doesn't the Transponder have to be checked 'in situ' to comply with the AD ? It used to but maybe the requirement has changed ?

Doesn't the Transponder have to be checked 'in situ' to comply with the AD ? It used to but maybe the requirement has changed ?

G'day Jake, at my last annual, Russell (LAME) sent the transponder and altimeter to a Sunny Coast Co for the checks. Reinstalled and static system tested.

Cheers Mike