Apple 8.4.1

Mine is fine having no problems

Doug, correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I saw you using your iPad you were not using wifi. The GPS problem was for wifi ONLY units. The wifi only units do not have an inbuilt GPS but the others do.

I made the mistake of buying a wifi only unit, not knowing what I was doing, which resulted in a couple of months without GPS data with the 8.3 update.

Mine is fine having no problems

Doug, correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I saw you using your iPad you were not using wifi. The GPS problem was for wifi ONLY units. The wifi only units do not have an inbuilt GPS but the others do.

I made the mistake of buying a wifi only unit, not knowing what I was doing, which resulted in a couple of months without GPS data with the 8.3 update.

Frank not fixed yet I have a DUAL gps sender and it will not connect to the IPad...

I am told connect the DUAL through a computer go to the web site and up date the sender, however I was told it was very simple. When I hear "Very Simple" I run a mile because most of time nothing like simple..

This I-Pad has the gps in it however the gps probe makes them mor accurate.

Regards

KP.

Frank not fixed yet I have a DUAL gps sender and it will not connect to the IPad...

I am told connect the DUAL through a computer go to the web site and up date the sender, however I was told it was very simple. When I hear "Very Simple" I run a mile because most of time nothing like simple..

Regards

KP.

Frank not fixed yet I have a DUAL gps sender and it will not connect to the IPad...I am told connect the DUAL through a computer go to the web site and up date the sender, however I was told it was very simple. When I hear "Very Simple" I run a mile because most of time nothing like simple..

Regards

KP.

That's strange Keith, as I have a Dual GPS with wifi only iPad and 8.4 fixed my problem after the couple of months wait for it to come out.

Frank not fixed yet I have a DUAL gps sender and it will not connect to the IPad...I am told connect the DUAL through a computer go to the web site and up date the sender, however I was told it was very simple. When I hear "Very Simple" I run a mile because most of time nothing like simple..

Regards

KP.

That's strange Keith, as I have a Dual GPS with wifi only iPad and 8.4 fixed my problem after the couple of months wait for it to come out.

Sorry Frank I miss under stood yes mine use the gps in my iPad and I have had no problems at all very happy with it .

I haven't use an gps with the wifi via connection But I have found that my wifi works well with every thing that I have used !

Hope you fined your problem with it .

Sorry Frank I miss under stood yes mine use the gps in my iPad and I have had no problems at all very happy with it .

I haven't use an gps with the wifi via connection But I have found that my wifi works well with every thing that I have used !

Hope you fined your problem with it .