ASIC form help

shags_j

Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum or not...

Filling out the ASIC application form for RAAUS and don't know what the following fields are after?

Organisation Name Type

Organisation Type

Thanks

Shags

P.S. This form is just making me really frickin angry about the whole ASIC deal... And that I have to fill two of these out every 2 years...

Hey Guys,Not sure if this is the right forum or not...

Filling out the ASIC application form for RAAUS and don't know what the following fields are after?

Organisation Name Type

Organisation Type

Thanks

Shags

P.S. This form is just making me really frickin angry about the whole ASIC deal... And that I have to fill two of these out every 2 years...

Can't you use your work one ? Or isn't that allowed?

Hey Guys,Not sure if this is the right forum or not...

Organisation Name Type

Organisation Type

Thanks

Shags

Shags

Just ignor them, put a straight line or n/a. That's what I did last time. I "suspect" this is for people who have a valid reason to have one without being a pilot. A pilot is a valid reason on its own.

• Caution 1

I went through securityid on the net a couple of weeks ago. Not sure of the price difference but it was extremely simple and easy to do....

All done online, scanning and uploading documents. A couple of weeks later.... I now have a nice red ASIC.....

Sometimes it's worth paying a few dollars extra to take the hassles out.....

• Agree 2

I went through securityid on the net a couple of weeks ago. Not sure of the price difference but it was extremely simple and easy to do....All done online, scanning and uploading documents. A couple of weeks later.... I now have a nice red ASIC.....

Sometimes it's worth paying a few dollars extra to take the hassles out.....

Agree, fastest and easiest way to get your ASIC

• Agree 1