Anyone for one of these?

farri

260hp?Most seem to have missed that 914's are only 115hp for 5 minutes...035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

= 230hp.

Also, from a design view, he's probably loosing/absorbing 15~20hp countering the very high thrust line..?

A motor on each wing would give him even better performance, but at the cost/risk of an asymmetric engine failure.

Everything is a compromise.040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif

It states they are modified to 130 HP each so 260.

A little heavy too, nearly the same as C172, and that would go pretty good with that HP.

Stone the crows guys, looks like I may have to reduce my order because I may loose several friends if I give them one of these. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif.Alan.

I've got a feelin' something is heading your way Alan !

What's the point? What's our LEGAL low level flight. USA and Canada may turn a blind eye to this sort of thing but Australia doesn't.....I hope. Yep, I agree it's fun but fly that plane at legal heights and it's boring.

Not correct...i was in the process of landing on that river...honest

This it?The Seabird Seeker

[ATTACH=full]38683[/ATTACH]

Frank.

I looked at one of these in the factory at Hervey Bay a few weeks ago..what a machine...the guy was telling me the performance and different variations they are making for OS military search and rescue... i was amazed

Real nice guys too, if ever your there they will show you thru and have achat